Chartered Landscape Architect providing the following services: landscape design for planning applications, planting plans, landscape and visual assessment, photomontage, schedules of work, specification and landscape management plans.
- Landscape Design: design of landscapes for planning or for tender purposes. All of the landscape architects work stages: inception, feasibility, concept design, detailed design, contract administration and monitoring.
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA): can be key to planning decisions by identifying the effects of new residential developments, solar farms and wind farms on views and on the landscape itself and is often a requirement for planning applications for larger projects or projects in sensitive sites. As a Chartered Landscape Architect with extensive experience of LVIA Joss Benatt is well placed to assess the landscape and visual effects of a range of types of development.
- Special drawings and models: Prepare special drawings, digital models and photomontages.
- Landscape management plans: preparation of reports that set out a schedule for management operations for a site. This might be for commercial sites, campuses, holiday parks, residential developments, nature reserves or gardens.
- Planning applications: Conduct detailed negotiations with planning authorities.
- Schedules of rates and quantities: Prepare schedules of rates or bills of quantities for tendering purposes and measuring work executed.
It’s rare that I find it so easy to write a report because the scheme masterplan has already embedded enough features to not only compensate for any impacts, but also to make an overall contribution to habitats & biodiversity.